First Post!

Hello!

This is my first ever post here on Blogger! It was really spontaneous, but I feel like it's necessary for me to use a platform like this to yap away, since I often yap a lot in my Instagram captions... (Sorry guys)...

I'm wanting to use this platform as a way I can talk about my experiences and memories, majority of it will be based around music. However, there may be times I derail and blog about something else, who knows?

Using this platform just made a lot of sense to me, it's where I'm able to comfortably express myself without feeling like there is judgement or borders holding me back for expressing freely about what's going on....

I'll probably post again in the next few hours, since I have a extended copy of my personal experiences chatting about prior to being invited to Shimane Jett Festival, as well as on going preparations on how things are going with getting ready to set sail over to Japan for our mini-Japan tour! 

Hope you enjoy!




Comments